"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Challenge your TRAVELING(mama) creativity...

Traveler’s Inspiration Challenge:{one}

I received a little message from the amazing TINA FUSSELL that she was starting a challenge on her blog... Her challenge each week will be based on travel photos that she receives from others and from her own travel.. Below is a YUMMY example of shopping in Morocco where she and her family are living... When I say this photo.. My entire soul melted.. I just wanted to reach through the monitor and gather up all the slippers and hugs.. I was felt so giddy.. How weird is that.. The colors of the slipper are so vibrant and you couldn't help but feel special wearing these... I think I would have to buy them ALL.. HOT pink would be my first choice then Orange, Then Green, then turquoise, then etc.. You get the picture... It there were a pair that were pink and orange woven together... HELLO I would feel like I had died and gone to heaven...

Insperation Photo



I used my two favorite colors pink and orange for this challenge... Beads were a must... and the ribbon is to reflect the silk on the slippers... My sentiment is to all of you when I go on holiday to get my own pair of slippers LOL!

Thanks for a great challenge TINA...

Hugs
Brooke

4 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Great card Brooke.

xx Sarah

Traveling Mama said...

Marhaba! Welcome! Just hop on a plane and let's get shopping, girl! I am so honored to have you join us! Your card is gorgeous, of course!! If you really want a pair of the slippers I am going to buy a few pairs for some of the other ladies. They are $8 a pair plus shipping (which should only be a few dollars.) They go up to a size 8, but I cannot guarantee a color because my MIL bought them out and they never restocked all the colors! LOL! Just let me know!
Hugs!

Ann said...

Isn't this inspiration pic the best? Your card turned out gorgeous!!!!

Meredith said...

Oooh I missed this earlier, this is a great card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin