"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #39 "To Kill a Mocking Bird"


My card inspired by: "To Kill a Mocking Bird"

So because this movie is rated as one of the Must see movies for the "Forth of July" I tried to incorporate both the Movie "To Kill a Mocking Bird" and the "Forth of July"... I think this is a weird card.. But what the hay... "God Bless America" always and forever... I hope you all have a great weekend were ever you live. Have a roof over your head, a warm bed to sleep in , food to eat, can read this post, have a computer in your home, have friends and loved one to hug tight etc... you are truly blessed where ever you live.

Off to hug my family and celebrate....


WE HAVE BLOG CANDY THIS WEEK AT CINEMA SATURDAY CREATIVE CHALLENGE. DON'T MISS OUT....

This Week Anne would like to offer some Blog Candy to the challenge winner...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

3 comments:

Shari said...

Love the card Brooke! Their is so many awesome Details.

Ann said...

This is fabulous, Brooke! I'm so happy I got to play along with you girls this week, and now I have something to remember it by to keep in my classroom. Hugs to you!!!

Linda McClain said...

To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book of all times, and, yes, Gregory Peck is Atticus. I wanted to name my Irish Setter Scout, but she was too much of a girly dog. Love your card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin