"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #66 Clueless



Your just my style... But which one do I choose...

Inspiration photos

When we decided to have "a little plaid" and our inspiration started I knew I was going to use 2 things 1. this super cute stamp by Verve and the Build a Bear Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up.. When I saw our guest designer Kathy's card she had designed I couldn't get it out of my head so I had to do a store front in her honor.. You can check out her AMAZING card here. and below's link

Come play along with us this week over a Cinema Saturday..

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS
BROOKE

2 comments:

Shaz said...

I love the dress stamp it is so cute.

Betty J Schaub said...

I love your little dresses on this. The ribbon is very pretty too. beautiful card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin