"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Still Valentines Day For Us.. With a small heart-attack

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

We are still celebrating Valentines Day here at our house.. We spend every 2nd Sunday at my Mom and Dads house so we didn't get to have our Valentines day traditions with our little family.. So we decided that we would Celebrate today as well sense the kids didn't have school.
While I finished a few things up and decorated for our Valentines dinner Dad and the kids headed of to the MAC store and the Mall for a few i-pod and i-touch fixes..

Here are the Valentines I made for the Kids etc this year..

I will post pick of dinner later :)

Andrew's Valentine

Spencer's Valentine

Abbie's Valentine

Zach's Valentine

And you remember my Sweeties Valentine.. I have been hiding it all week and hoping that he didn't check my blog...

As I am stitting here typing this post I keep hearing the strangest noises come from out second story.. Every now and then a soft sound of something dropping??? Once and a while our little doggie give a pitiful bark at the noise.. Mind you I am home all alone in the peace and quite Abbie is off babysitting and Regan took the boys to the MAC store to get Spencer i-touch fixed.. So finally I just have to stand what all the dropping sound was all about and this is what I found!!!

I found Chocolates hearts with messages taped ALL over my walls. And they had been dropping off the wall in random places.. he,he....
They were even on the Mirror.
Every messages is different.. But this is one of my favorites... Ahhhhhh :) Melt my heart..
Regan is just to stinkin' cute.. I am the Luckiest girl ever to have him as mine...


Happy Valentines Day.. May all your days be Valentines day like mine...

HUGS
BROOKE

P.S. Dinner photos.


Momma and the Kids

Daddy and the Kiddos.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Awwwww.....that is SO sweet!!! :)

Cassie said...

You guys always make holidays so special for your kids! Love it!!

Meredith said...

Love that story!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin