"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Convention Day 4 Cont...




My HERO OF THE DAY!!!  My Up-line LINDA HANSEN (Man is she smokin' hot I love her hair)I don't get to see her as much as I would like she is so busy globe trotting for Stampin'Up. So I guess I could say I am sharing her with all of you...(he,he) p.s. Granny Ellie and Benny loved the picture of you singing with the wig on. They gave us cup cake yesterday for all the Strawberry Shortcake/Hello Kitty and other things my Abbie has grown out of....(Linda's grand babies our favorite neighbors)
To bad you can't go to convention as a Demo(giggle). 


YA!!!! Jyll and I won the "Simply Scrapin' Kit and a new mini alphabet set called "Calendar Alphabet and numbers" from Jaron Winder's presentation!!  Sweet Niblets!! That's like over $40 dollars together. I had already set a goal to hold a quarterly scrapbook workshop and shabam!! The called out our purple striped wrist band... We were a lucky group we had 8 girls win.. Amazing luck we had like 30 girls in our group that sat together every day... Considering the amount of women we are so lucky... Hey Jaron is the one who gave me the set I won at regionals last year... Jaron is my me Lucky charm.... Now I can make cute projects for Patty Bennet and Corinne Somerville's that I saw a while ago...

During the "Main Stage Presentation" the last day is all FUN! We have a game show like "Stamp-tionary" you get the idea. Between all show there are commercials this is one of my favorites: "Convention Attendee Barbie" Look closely she is wearing the close you could buy in the Memento Mall. The house is decorated with Decor Elements,  She has a convention badge on and even has cards displayed on the table.. She even had a bag full of cards to swap at the convention. On the masseuse table there is even a laptop ready to up date her blog and order brand new thing just released... Best of all look at Mr. Brown. WHY was he not in MEMENTO MALL? We would have all bought him....

A UPS man who we all lovingly call Mr.Brown came on stage an had a package to deliver to someone he was a little confused as to who it was for. Shelli took a look and said that the address label said: ALL OF YOU!!!!! We all jumped up and screamed and clapped etc. you can imagine.... A big UPS truck drove out on the stage and UPS worker were coming in the Room from everywhere with Ups bags and handed out a stamp set to all of us.. The set we received was a gift from UPS as a thank you for all our with them business... This set is also the "Ronald Mc Donald House" set that a Huge portion of the profit goes directly to there charity. Stampin Up is a HUGE sponsor  and we are involved in lots of events to help out the Ronald Mc Donald House".

This is the Convention Center when Shelli announced that The Ups Man had Free Stamps For us all... 
This is the free set that the UPS man delivered to all of us... This set matches the new scallop square punch.   Sweet!!!

                     They all autographed it even the doggie Milo.. How cute..

I'm sorry but that is one creative banner if I don't day so my self.. I might have to ask my DH for a few tips.... Or maybe he will help me teach my next class(OR NOT)...

How sweet is that!! I am one lucky girl to have such a supportive loving 
      Husband and family who love and miss me when I am gone!!


Biggest Hero of them ALL! 
MY SWEETY Who made it all possible.He told me my job was to have fun. He worked form home and is and will always be the best DADDY ever.. I don't compare in any light.... Love you forever...
HUGS and KISSES... I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

now ain't purple a fabulous colour??? :D Looks like it was all an amazing experience, you've got me all hyped up for our next Convention... good thing Regionals are only a month away!

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

What a blast! Thanks for sharing ur fun experience...& making us all jealous! Hope to hear about more and see samples soon :)!

Shari said...

That does look fun, I agree with Jeanie, Feeling abit jealous. :) I ended up getting that christmas set off ebay, But I had a feeling it was going to come in the next catalog. Oh well. I really wanted it. I paid an arm and leg for it too. :(

Tamara said...

That looks so fun! That stamp set is actually one that I have on my wish list. So cute! And I can't wait to get my hands on that punch either!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin