"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Making your goal!

For some reason I have to force my self to make masculine cards. I bought this stamp set with the "goal" in mind to make cards for all the soccer players that I love. That does include girls as well. I thought that a spinner card would be fun to make at a work shop because the movement of the card would add a little whimsy! It turned out kind of fun. A really fast and easy card.. Who doesn't need a boy or neutral card to have on hand.



 I thought I might even attempt a graduation card for my niece who plays soccer for her high school. She is also on competition teams and was in the Olympic Development Program. You could say soccer runs through her blood.  She is also graduating with a soccer scholership to Pepperdine. If it doesn't work out I will make her a pack of thank you cards I am sure she will need a few. (Way to make you goal Myriah!!!! Congratulation on your graduation...



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin