"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stampin'Up and Country Living Magazine Subcription offer


This comming October Stampin'Up with have a HUGE add in the "Country Living" Magazine.. As part of this special they had a great Subcription offer...

12 issues of Country Living Magazine for $12.00 and a FREE Gift from Stampin' Up..

https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/countryliving/17890?src=de


Don't pass up this great offer...

The Holiday kit that you will be able to purchase form the October Issue is so fun..It's something that the whole family can do together..........I can't wait for you all to see it...

Leave me a little comment and let me know if you signed up for this great deal... I don't earn anything from the sign-up's I just want to know if you are all excited about the free gift as much as I am...

Hugs
Brooke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,

Thanks for the info regarding the free stamp set! I order a subscription off your link, but there was no mention of the free stamp set when I completed the transaction. I guess I'l just wait with my fingers crossed. Have a great weekend!

Miriam from California

p.s. I love your BLOG

Blog Widget by LinkWithin