"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween treat tin

Just a little halloween project.. I {heart} the new Halloween paper.. The Skeletons are to die for...(he,he). This is one of the projects I designed for a little SU dilly I was doing.. I decided not to use it so I thought I would share.. Yippee now I can eat the candy corn.... Wahoo!!!!



The poor of skeleton got part of his head scratched(I have a pretty good 4 year of idea Who) I didn't notice it until I downloaded the picture...

Stamp recipe:
Stamp Set- "Batty For You"
Ink- Whisper White, Stazon Black
White Embossing powder- Stampin' Up
Paper- Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
     Designer Series Paper, " Ghostly Greetings"
Punches- Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches, hand held mini circle, Small and large tag punches.
Natural fiber thread -SU, Basic Black Ribbon.
Adhesive, SU red line tape, Stampin' Dimentionals, Snail 

Movie Watched : "Return To Me" (Minny Driver and David D)



5 comments:

Catherine said...

hah! he's a skeleton he won't feel a thing...LOL! cute, cute project and you don't want those candy corns, you can pass it along here :)

Megan said...

This is super cute! Love it! :)
I love Return to Me...its one of those movies I could watch again and again, just like You've Got Mail or While You Were Sleeping, those are definitly a couple of my faves. :) My hubby makes fun of me that I can watch them over and over. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Oooooh, this is super cute! Love it!

Anthonette said...

Very cute project! I love SU's Halloween paper.

Kate's Life said...

I love Return to Me! Great chick flick!
Great projects- I love your blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin