"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A few of my favorite things..... cont..

Brown paper packages tied up with string.... You know these are a few(Huge) of my favorite things!!!! Who doesn't love getting Brown packages from Mr. Brown..... I got my pre order!!!! for the new catalog... And inside there is a little package from SANTA.. My "BIG SHOT"  Wa HOO!!!  I will take pics and add them later...


Hugs
Brooke

p.s. the only thing that SUCKS about getting my order is..... Stampin'Up is offering FREE shipping on all orders through the 23 of DEC!!!!  And I just got mine...That is like loosing free stamps and goodies for me I even sad a swear word out loud to day.. Don't worry I am almost... sorry....

All retiring stamps are 10% off as well.... What next.. You never know what coming next you have to stay tuned... To catch all the deals....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

oh, this is is a few of my favorite things :)

Good thing i didn't place my order for November.. i get to pick a little bit more for this order with free shipping, sorry that you missed out on that one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin