"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, May 8, 2009

A lateMOJO Birthday



"B" is for birthday and "D" is for Dominick my cutes nephew ever.... He having a milestone birthday this year he is turning "13" I am totally in denial that he is that old... Where did the time go???

I know that this challenge card is totally late but what the hay!! Life is crazy and I really liked the layout from this challenge... I finished watching "Mary Poppin" while I was making this card... That might be the inspiration for the lively colors... I might just make a few more of this card I really like the way it turned out... Maybe if you are in my card group you might just get one of these...

Don't for get to join us for our Cinema Saturday Challenge tomorrow:

Hugs Brooke

Supplies:
Designer Series Paper Stampin' Up
Stamp: "Party Hearty"
Ink: Real Red, More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive.
Card Stock:Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White.
Ribbon: Whisper White 1/4 in" grosgrain.



6 comments:

scrappyyankee said...

Great card! Love the lively colors. Your nephew is sure to love it.

Mickey

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card!!! Love how fun it is and such a great use of those stamps with that sketch!

Nancy Riley said...

Love this!

Anthonette said...

Beautiful card, Brooke! Love it.

Shari said...

Brooke this turned out so cute! What a great guy card.

Stef Perry said...

Brooke, by far one of the very best cards for this sketch. Fab job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin