"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chalkboard technique


I had so much fun watching this card come to life. This is such a easy and fun way to use your Stampin' Pastels (Chalk). I think that the dark background is so amazing it makes the color pop right if the page and not be to bold at the same time. I was inspired by a tutorial I saw on Beate's blog which she wrote for splitcoaststampers. I demo-ed this card at clubs and my girls have loved it. I would love you all too give it a try and post a link to your card in my comments so myself and others can see how much fun you had with this technique.

Stamp recipe:
Stamp set: True Friend
Ink Versamark, White Craft Ink Stampin'Up
Pattern Paper: East Coast Pep Stampin'Up
Card Stock: Blue Bayou, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip.
Ribbon: Blue Bayou double stiched
Brads: Making Memories
Misc: Stampin" Pastels, Mat Pack and paper piercing tool. ATG Gun.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

How fun! I'm going straight to Beates Demo. I love the ideas you have. You give me such inspiration. Thanks

Traveling Mama said...

This is so pretty! I'll have to try this technique! I'm excited about the new catalog coming out too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin