"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A nice pair


I made this for my secret sister a while back and just came a cross a picture of it. I really like the way it turned out. I have mixes feelings about one of the stamp sets retiring(Carte Postale). I use some of these stamps quite often. I bought this set when it was in the mini catty. I didn't buy the designer paper way back I wish I did. I am not that in love with the current match. I do love the "Soft Sky" and "Blue Bayou" paper I used with this project. I will have to make this project again I really enjoyed it.
Hope you have a great summer day!! It's will be in the 90's again today for us..  

1 comment:

Silli said...

hi Brooke, I love this set. great colorcombo...:-) Have a nice day!
thanks for your post I am happy...:-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin