"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Convention Day 2

Main Stage Presentation

  Great stage don't you think!! It all 3-D layers...


Coming this fall keep your eye out for the "Country Living" Magazine.. There will be a 21 page add/catalog of exclusive to them Stampin' up collection"  Above is a sample of what to expect.

SHHH!!! A little sneek peek.... "Bella Rose Paper"

Lookie who I got to hug today!!! ROXY..(Corinne Somerville) she is so stinkin' sweet I {Heart} You Roxy.. Another Hero who made my day!!!  Who will I find tomorrow??????

   Who doesn't love Chocolate!!! They were as good as they look!!


Look how I ran into on the way to class.. "BIG T" himself the one and only Thurl Baily our former JAZZ player. He is an amazing singer If you ever get the change to hear him luck you.. He and his wife give the most amazing church firesides... He shares his conversion story... So touching...   Wierdest this ever..... I have never felt so short in all my life! I am about 5'10 and his waist is only up to my chest... How funny is that.... My Kids are so jealous of this picture... (HE,HE)
      
 

MAKE AND TAKE CLASS

            Just a few of the best girls ever from the Yahoo group 'SU friends forever".  We have so many amazing girls we just mix it up every time we go to a new event.
                                    Off to bed wish me luck I only got 2 hours of sleep last night!!!

3 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

It was you who blessed me today, Brooke !!! Thank you for your sweet words and warm hug...you're an absolute sweetheart !!!!!!

Love ya
Corinne (aka Roxy :)

Nancy Riley said...

You are having WAY too much fun, Brooke! I'm insanely jealous that I'm not there meeting you and Roxy!

Sankari W. said...

Love all the pics Brooke!!! You look like you are having a blast! I love those yummy cupcakes!!! That looks tooooo good - how can you stop at one??! I never realized that you were so tall - and if you are 5'10" - he must be 7 feet tall!!! WOW! Great pics --- and by the way - you look fabu fabulous for only 2 hours of sleep!!
xo
sankari!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin