"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Convention Swaps Finished...

100 of these baby's. I have a couple of organized swaps I will be trading with . And I will have a few already reserved  with online  friends.  I will only have limited to swap on the floor.. I really hope other take the time to do quality work or what's the point. 

                                                         a little close up of the first card.
I made this set of cards the other night while I watched "Bride and Predjuice" A Bollywood version of "Pride and Predjuice" All the colors in movies from India have the most amazing colors.. I decided to use all the new IN-COLORS. I couldn't just choose one..  Brown is my new black I Love, love, love it... I have had an addiction with craft color paper for YEARS but I really love "Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip"...  I think My favorite new In-Color is "Baja Breeze" it's the light blue color in the photo.. They are defiantly growing on me...


I think my favorite new In-Color is  "Baja Breeze" it's the light blue color in the photo blow.

I have a little case of the Summer Feet! My DH said "Why are you taking a picture of your feet" Look at the tan line it great. It's usually a lot more defined but it's been so hot lately. How does  high 90's and 100's sound? HOT! But today I am braving it. I am going to watch my 4 year old DS play in the splash pool. If only the older kids were content with that.... 
I {Heart} pink toes... I went for a manicure and a french tip yesterday for my finger nails. I will take a picture and show it because my nails DON'T grow this long ever! I love them :) and I am scared it will all have to come to an end soon when one breaks...:(
              Happy Summer!

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow! All of your cards are fabulous. I'll be up there for a while in the morning--can't wait!

Carol Dunstan said...

All your cards look great! Love the tan mark, too funny!

blah said...

Wow, your swaps are great but I love the chocolate ones!!!!

Sankari W. said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Totally gorgeous cards Brooke!!! I am so impressed by all the cards - and especially love the Bride and Prejudice Ones (I am a little partial to those bright Indian sari colors ;) and I love your pink toes - I am totally inspired to put a little color on my toes and not just on my fingers from all the stamping ink :) I can't even imagine the heat over there! And I thought it was hot here :) HOpe you are having a great day by the pool :) Sending you happy wishes from Iowa :)
Sankari
(PS - i am seriously impressed by the sheer amount and beauty of your cards! Wowza!!!)

Nancy Riley said...

Brooke, your swap cards are AMAZING! First class all the way! I bet you've got SU Demos lined up to swap with YOU!

Megan said...

I still am loving the swap card I got from you. Its amazing, and they must have taken you forever to make! :) I am so glad I got to meet you IRL! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin