"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stamp set renovation and Last Chance List 2009


3 stamps.....


to 33 stamps

This is your last chance to order this great Sentiment set...
Have you ever looked at a set and thought I would love to use that image in the middle of the stamp.. But thought it was a huge bother to ink it up and try to place it perfectly... I broke up a retired stamp set that was all sentiments a few catalogs ago. And I have loved every minute of it.. I have used this set even more because I can just grab the sentiment I want..

What you will need

Stamp set of course.. I used :
"Many Happy Returns"
$18.95 us

1- domino per sentiment (33 for this set)
Craft and Rubber scissors.
Paper snips.


I used the left over domino's from my last stamp set make-over. I need to pick up a new set to finish... I found that at Walmart the price was the same in the end if you bought a small package or a large.. It just depends if you want to run out on you next project of sit on a few extra domino's for a while...


I am a little wacko!! So I make sure that the dotted numbers are on the back so I don't have to look at them. I first place the clear sticker with the sentiment on the top to help keep me on track.. I used the small paper snips to cut the stickers smaller. If you have a sentiment that just won't fit no problem. If you look closely in the front middle of the box you can see I mounted it the traditional method and made sure it's in the front so I can see what the sentiment is.


Don't miss out on this set it will not be available after June 30th..

Stampin' Up Last Chance List is here

Hugs
Brooke


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea!

Connie Collins said...

What an incredible idea...I like the way you think girl!

Kristine said...

Wow! I love the domino idea for the stamps. I know I'll get more use from mine now too! Thanks for sharing the idea!

Anthonette said...

I've seen this idea before, but not the domino idea. It's brilliant! Thanks for sharing, Brooke.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin