"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Little Red's Summer Picnic ~ My Cute Stamps

Little Red's Summer Picnic...

(Red's Strawberry is the apple stamp paper~pieced into a strawberry..)

How Cute is this little Red image.. I was the lucky winner of little miss red a while back from one of my favorite stamps company's "MY CUTE STAMPS". Holly has really great images for kids and adult cards.. I have made some really cute cards using her images. The recipients have all commented how CUTE the image's are.. I even made a card for my mothers retirement using Holly's stamps.. You need to check our
Holly Brooke Jones over here on her blog.. And her store front here.
Warning you will LOVE what you see..


When I was looking for a sketch to get me going I looked on Karen SWEET SUNDAY sketch and I had that Ah Ha! moment.. PERFECT! Thanks Karen and her guest sketch artist for a perfect match. Check out the sketch challenge and make your own card HERE!

All my Stampin' Up and Sizzix Flowers dies and Stampin' Up Ribbon were also a must.. I used the Birds and Blooms, and Flowers #4 dies. When I went to grab the twine to attach the Summer Picnic label the little red and white bakers twine was staring up at me. Perfect touch don't you think! The flowers were topped of with Ink and Rhinestone brads.

Red was colored using Copic markers..

Thanks for stopping by
HUGS
BROOKE

1 comment:

Shari said...

Supper Cute Brooke!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin