"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #54- Finding Nemo

Come join us

For the challenge this week I decided to make a pixie stick holder.. The sugar reminds me of sand.. I love pixie sticks but sometimes you can feel a little like you have a mouth full of sand...

I got my inspiration from 4 places this week...
1st the movie of course.. 2nd color scheme.. 3rd the shape of the artwork on the packaging below, And 4th the pixie stick.. So it is possible to make a card for a movie challenge and incorporate multiple techniques and still have it still scream "Finding Nemo". I was really happy with the finished product.. What a great gift set I can now add to my birthday box... And I can be ready for a kids b-day...
If you would like to make a pixie stick holder for your self you can find my tutorial here.

Don't forget to check out Sankari's Card inspired by "Finding Nemo" It's TOTALLY AWESOME"!!!

We have a very special guest designer this week check out Taylor's card here..
Thanks for playing along with us and being soooo generous Taylor you are sooo sweet.

This week Audrey award winner and guest designer is
Juli stampinjewels you can find here sweetest project ever here.
Congrats Juli...

Thanks for swimming by..

"Fishy Kisses"
Brooke

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin