"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, October 2, 2009

New and old I will take them all the same.

Here is a sample of the project we made for stamp club this month... I miss these colors...

Don't forget the love on the inside..

Mr Brown came to visit... Hooray I love new toys...
We have another AMAZING Holiday Mini catalog this year.. I you want to get your hand on a few of the new Holiday goodies... Check them out here.
Enjoy...
Brooke

2 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Beautiful purse's Brooke what a neat Idea!!
Thanks for visiting me and your sweet comment!
Hugs
Amyxx

AKiteFlier said...

Oooh what a cute purse - is it a notebook or a card? or both? Do you have instructions or a template to share or is that "top secret" It's super fun and would make great gifts...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin