"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #102



I though I was doing the current sketch challenge for Taylor's Friday Sketch. But I was wrong.. I printed this weeks and last and grabbed the wrong one from my desk.. So when I came to post
and link.. Surprise.. I did the wrong week...





I did how ever really love this sketch.. And enjoyed making this card.. I will have to check out Taylor's new sketch tomorrow.. If you would like to join Taylor you can check her Blog here.






I am soo Loving Taylor's new stamp release.. I just might have to buy one or two.. This is my favorite new set...

What a great set for adults and teens.

Thanks for stopping buy
HUGS
BROOKE





1 comment:

Radha said...

Girl u Rock,... That's what I think of u all:))
u all are PROS!!

Amazing work here... u r an inspiration! Love your work!
HUGS!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin