"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #43 "Pirates of the Caribbean The Legend of the Black Pearl".

For requirement info check out my Challenge Blog here.








Just posting all my pictures.. I am off to my sisters baby shower.. I will come back and share all the details later...

Hugs
Brooke


5 comments:

Sam said...

Brooke...this card is MAGNIFICENT! If I had the stuff, I'd sit down and CASE yours right now. I have not made one of the cards that folds like this, but have been wanting to for a while.

Thanks for your inspiration.
Sam.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, this card. Where did you find the Davy Jones's Locker stamp? I must make some kinda like these for my grandsons. Thanks for the inspiration.
Stella

Brooke S said...

No stamps on this card... Hard to believe... I purchased all my Pirate loot at the craft store for 50% off... Rusty Pickle made the "Davey Jones's Locker" quote...

Brooke

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reply Brooke. Still love your work.
Stella

thescrapmaster said...

Aw this is so cute!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator - Come play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin