"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, April 30, 2010

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #77 America's Sweethearts



I have to say this was not one of my favorite movie of all time.. I though it was a really depressing movie actually.. One of the main things I drew from this movie was a "recipe" of what a good relationship really take to be successful. I felt like this movie was a "recipe" of how not to act. Wether it's you friend, sister or spouse.. You must always treat everyone the way you would like to be treated if not better. I have really been blessed to have found someone who treats me like the most important person in the world. And who has taught me to be a better person.

My Favorite part of this movie was the scene with KiKi and Eddie when they are having breakfast. Kiki has a realization that she has not been treated very good for quite some time. Eddie gives her a piece of toast he has buttered for her and she says. It this for me? No one has ever buttered toast for me. I don't like butter on toast but I am going to eat it because it's so amazing that you did that for me...

If only we could all think this way when people have done good for us and we don't exactly love what they have done and or given us...

"My American Sweetheart"
I was on Beate's blog a while back and saw her tutorial on a Easel card so I decided to give it a try.. If you would like to give it a go you can check out here tutorial here.

Thanks to all our girls who support us each and every week. We LOVE you all to death... Thanks for being patient with our Audrey announcements.. Sometimes happens..




HUGS
BROOKE

Recipe:
Card Stock~ SU
Stamp~ SU
Ink~ SU
Chipboard~ SU
Buttons~ SU
Punch~ Marth Stewart
Ribbon~ Offray
Beads~ Provo Crafts
Flower~ Un-known
DSP~ SU & Un-known

3 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Awww! You guys are so cute! Hope all is well in your "neck of the woods!" Big hugs!

kay said...

Hi, Brooke! This is such a lovely card ensemble! I like how it's put together! Your blog is very inspiring and you've got of neat stuff too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a cool comment. TFS!!!

Beate said...

Brooke, your card looks darling! Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Blog Widget by LinkWithin