"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mojo Monday #134 ~ Gratitude


Gratitude
What a fun sketch... I had so much fun creating this card using Teresa Klines Sketch for Julee's 134th Mojo Monday. This card has so many layers and that's what made it so fun to play with. I decided to use that to my advantage. I haven't really played with the new paper pack (Sweet Pea) I ordered from the the Stampin' Up occasional mini catalog so I broke it out and WOW are there are SOOO many fun papers to choose from. If you haven't seen it you HAVE too.. It's soo Yummy!! You can see it here.

I also made my watermark on Stampin' Up's "My Digital Studio" cool huh!

The flowers were made using the "Flower Layers" Big Shot die from Stampin' Up.
I used the stamp set "Beautiful You" by Verve' I love Julee's sentiments they are so heartfelt.
Join this weeks Mojo challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a beautiful day!
Hugs
Brooks

3 comments:

Beccy said...

What a beautiful card Brooke. I love the colours you've chosen.

Jean said...

Beaautiful card Brooke. I lvoe the flower! If you enjoy challenges, drop by www.justscraps.ca and check us out. We post a new challenge every second Sunday and would love to have you play along.

Unknown said...

This is really pretty! Love that flower and great job with the sketch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin