"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog Awards

Just wanted to post a few awards that I have received with in the last few weeks... So it took me so long to post them ladies....  It's truly amazing to get an E-mail saying that some really admires what you are doing.. It is truly an honor to receive recognition from your peers.

Jump over and check out these amazingly talented and lovely ladies work...


2 comments:

Ann said...

Congrats on the awards--you deserve 'em! ;)

Anonymous said...

Where is your chllenge card this week? I love your cards, and your music. I was a stay at home mom of four as well! All have graduated at least once, two are married, and I have two lovely grandchildren. Time flies, enjoy your children.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin