"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge - #16 - The Wizard of Oz

Glinda the Good Witch of the North
I know this card is not fancy princess/good queen, rhinestones and wands kinda of card but, I have to create a few projects for up coming classes so here is a little Valentines project inspired by "Glinda the Good Witch of the North". (I did use glitter and ribbon)

As I typed the name Glinda I had a line of hers come to my head.... ~
Glinda, the Good Witch of the North: Only bad witches are ugly!!






This is one of my favorite line in the movie~

Glinda, the Good Witch of the North: You have no power here! Now begone, before somebody drops a house on you!

Don't you just want to repeat this line to someone. Next time you just can't find the words plant this one on them.  They will look at you cross eyed and confused but you will have made your point and you can run like a big chicken because you just had your Auntie Em' moment and your remember you are a good Christian Women who never tells anyone off. (he,he)

Here is her infamous line~
Auntie Em:
For twenty-three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!

AH just give it to her Auntie Em!!! 

Hugs
Brooke



3 comments:

Ann said...

Hehe! I love both of these lines! I'm the kind of woman who WOULD say what she's thinking, whether it sounds Christian or not! ;)

That reminds me--Have you seen the t-shirt that says, "I haven't been the same since that house landed on my sister"?

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Brook, you are too funny! This post made me laugh...love these "quotes"! You have a lovely blog, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit today!
Blessings, Maria

Traveling Mama said...

How cute! Love Glenda!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin