"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge - #16 - The Wizard of Oz

"Tea Pot Man Treats"

The Sneak peek pic.

I just had to make another quick "Tea-Pot Man" inspired project.. 
(If you don't know what a "Tea-Pot Man" is you will have to read down a couple posts!)


Who doesn't love Peeps.... These yummy Hearts are Strawberry Cream flavor.. I ate one for Sankari today... It was Yum-a-licious... She also loves peeps.. But unlike me she has better self control and doesn't buy sugary goodness products like me 0x0x0x... Weird "Peep's" fact about me.. I like to leave them out for a week or so that way they are a little chewy.... I have tried the Freezer for a quick fix.... not to bad... I know super lame..

For another sugary goodness inspired project you have to see Ann's cute project... LOVE IT!
See ya soon.
Hugs
Brooke

3 comments:

Ann said...

Super cute! You are on fire this week with the Oz projects! ;)

Debi said...

Your talent amazes me, Brooke! These are just too cute. Who would ever open it up and ruin such a cute project? Even for PEEPS? (I think I must be in a stamping rut.) Very, very cute!!

Carol Dunstan said...

love this, very clever

Blog Widget by LinkWithin