"As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and create something of beauty and helpfulness,
you improve not only the world around you but also the world within you"

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, January 5, 2009

Mojo Monday #67 "A Happy Heart"




I haven't done a challenge for ever it feels like.. I love doing Julee's mojo monday challenges. I have miss you Julee. I just got so busy with the holidays and really wanted to spend all my free time with my family... I am so excited about starting on a new holiday. I think I will take all the Christmas Decorations this week and get cracking on the Valentines day deco... Sense it is about 20 degrees here in Utah I think we are going to leave the Christmas lights up for a while... No big surprise. If I can find Giant hearts that can survive outside we can keep the light turned on for a while sense they are white with a few red bulbs mixed in.. We will be the only ones with Valentines day lights on...(he,he) Anyone know where I can get red heart for outside? one year we got heart-attacked by the girls in our church youth group it was so dang cool! I wouldn't mind if they did it again...(hint, hint) if not I will attack the door my self...

I hope you all are enjoying you first day back to work and school... I wanted to keep the kids a little longer... I miss them.. I also miss my Sweetie having to go back to work... Wish he worked from home. :(

Hugs
Brooke

Stamp Recipe: 
Stamps- "Stitched" background, "A Happy Heart".
Paper- Pink Pirouette, Riding hood Red, Very Vanilla, Craft. DSP Candy Lane (NEW)
Ink- Pink Pirouette, Riding hood Red, Close to Cocoa.
Punch- Heart to Heart (new)(SU)
Big Shot- Top Note, Birds and Bloom.
Ribbon- Riding hood Red Taffeta.
Wire- Provo Craft
Beads- Provo Craft

MOVIE WATCHED:

5 comments:

Hayley said...

lush card - tfs

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous card! Love your take on the sketch!

Julie Davison said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love all the little details!

Kari Sweeten said...

You make beautiful cards! So creative!

Sherri said...

That is so striking - love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin